Thursday, February 24, 2011

...and we are off

Well, I am going to apologize in advance that this is going to be a rushed blog post.  All day I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  I have been busy getting ready to leave for the MOSES organic farming conference in La Crosse, Wisconsin.  I am ÜBER excited.  There are a lot of great speakers and workshops.  These type of event always go too fast.  There is SOOO much great information being presented and I can only go to one workshop at a time..... unless someone can figure out how to clone me.... hmm.... (never mind, that might be a little scary)


Amidst all the craziness, I did actually get a little garden work done today as well. I now have a bunch of leeks planted in the seed-starting area I had set up. (pictures to come when I get back from WI, I promise)

ok.... now where did I put my suitcase....

No comments:

Post a Comment